Music in the Gardens
The public success of these professional concerts has been gratifying, and the series continues to showcase high quality local talent. All concerts are held on alternating Sundays at 3:00 p.m. near the Gazebo in Munsinger Gardens on the banks of the Mississippi River. All concerts are free and the Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society will again sell those fabulous $1 root beer floats.
2017 • 18th Season
June 11 • Gypsy Mania Hot Club
June 25 • Granite City Brass
July 9 • Random Road
July 23 • Dennis Warner - "Memorial Release of the Butterflies" event, see below for more details.
August 6 • Mondy Night Jazz
August 20 • Laura Cavianni Trio
Program schedule may be subject to change.
* Memorial Release of the Butterflies schedule is:
- 2:00 pm: Butterflies will be distributed at the Gazebo in Musinger Gardens
- 2:30 pm: Short Program and Release of Butterflies (Butterflies may be purchased online at www.quietoakshospicehouse.org)
- 3:00 pm: Concert begins
- The Memorial Release of the Butterflies is a collaborative event between Quiet Oaks Hospice House, Musinger Clemens Botanical Society, St Cloud Symphony Orchestra and local hospice agencies.
- Schedule may be subjected to change.
- This activity is made possible by a grant from Central MN Arts Board, through funding provided by the Minnesota State Legislature.
Root Beer Floats:
Root beer floats have become a delicious tradition at this event! We'd like to thank the following companies for their generous and refreshing donations over the years:
- Dairy Queen on 25th
- Mr. Twisty
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Strategic Equipment
Financial and in-kind support by:
- Central MN Arts Board
- St Cloud Symphony
- Eugene and Mary Margaret Bjorklun
- Molly and Keith Ewing
- Ken and Donna Gorrell
- Suzanna Johnson
- Lois Sjobeck
- St Cloud School District 742 InnStep Program
- Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society
- St Cloud Parks Department
This activity is funded, in part, by an appropriation from the Minnesota State Legislature, through a grant from the Central MN Arts Board, with money from the State's general fund.
Add your name to this list of sponsors. Contact us.
Our sincere thanks to all of the ones that helped serve the root beer floats to accompany the music. We couldn't do it without you!